The peg I actually drew was peg 48. If you walked the
The Silvers was won by Bath Tackle Dealer Dave Bacon (pictured top right) from peg 60 with 35lb 14oz of Bream and Skimmers. Dave caught on traditional Bream fishing method – Ground bait feeder and red maggot. I think this is a Silvers record for this Lake.
As I have said before it's important for our sport that we support these local tackle shops, which are under threat from cheap Chinese goods sold on the Internet. Remember you get the full invaluable service from these shops - including a cup of tea.
1. Mike Nicholls 71-04-0 peg 48
2. Ian Sheppard 56-04-0 peg 66
3. Rich Coles 47-12-0 peg 54
5. Dave Bacon 35-14-0 peg 60
6. Pete Phillips 31-10-0 peg 69
1. Dave Bacon 35-14-0 peg 60
2. Mike Nicholls 19-12-0 peg 48