Saturday 14 December 2013

Float Tip Colour Markers

We have all have some Float quick drying colour marking paint in our tackle boxes, no doubt similar to those shown right (I only carry black and white). I prefer these over permanent marking pens as it can easily be removed without damage to the float tip. However, these products tend to have a very short life (sometimes not making it home from the tackle shop) becoming dry and difficult to apply with the product being thick and sticky and not much use because a thin coat is required.

So I have discovered by toping up the bottles with white spirit the products becomes a lot thinner and easy to apply and lasts for ages. I have been doing this for some while now.

I wait for fond comments from my friendly tackle dealer!

1 comment:

Bristol Psv said...

Did you get that handy money-saving tip from Bob Warren?